Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Where's My Half Gallon!!?

Dear Marketing Department of all the major food producers;

You all stink.

Whoever thought we as consumers are too dumb to notice not only your packaging getting smaller, but also the actual portions inside the packaging, well, SHAME ON YOU! I want my half gallon of ice cream back, a FULL HALF GALLON, not this 1.5 quart stuff. Seriously.

I know you have been doing this awhile, and I know ice cream isn't the only thing affected, but it is the one that really get me riled up.

That's all I currently have to say about that.

4 comments:

inquisitivesensitive said...

I was furious when I noticed that fact as well! I found tho that while Albertson's made their store brand smaller along with all the "name-brand" stuff Stater Brothers kept their ice cream the same size... I actually just went and checked in my freezer and it is 1.75 quarts. :o) Yet another reason I made Stater's my store of choice LOL

Missy Shell said...

Preach it!

MomOfDudes said...

my friend said her Mary Kay foundation was smaller too so it isnt just food.

Dena said...

yes, BUT it does make the container easier to hold while watching TV. silver lining.