Sunday, November 29, 2009

One Line

While driving to my mom's house for Thanksgiving we had to make a stop in Reno at a Wal-Mart. I used the restroom while there, one of those new fangled ones with the auto sensor water and flushing toilets...which keep flushing while ...well you know. Ick. The small "special" trash receptacle in the stall didn't have a lid, and there on top was a used pregnancy test with the packaging. Someone was in a great hurry to find out if they were with child, I wondered if it was stolen. Considering the hast, and possibly the theft involved I am sure they were relieved it was negative...which considering, was probably a good thing...

1 comment:

MomOfDudes said...

You Win!!!
I thought the bra underwire I saw on the ground by my tire at Toys R Us was Ewwww but your find was
MEGA EWWWWWW!!!