Monday, November 16, 2009

It has Pockets

A week or so ago my husband returned home from a gig with a cash payment. We were at the table at the time and he asked where my purse was. Now, you ladies out there know, you usually have a place that your purse sits all the time in your home. Right? You walk in the door and you sit it, or hang it in a specific place, or at least area. In our new home this spot has not been actualized yet. I keep trying different spots and nothing is really working out well. So he asked me and I said, "Well, I don't know, somewhere over there".
He handed me the bills and said, "Then here, put these in your bra." Which was slightly odd, especially since Spencer was sitting with us.
"Okay"

"Wait, those things have pockets?" Spencer piped in.
"Yes, yes they do"
"Wow, cool"

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Can you hear me laughing clear down here in Ramona?