Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Triuphantish Return

I'm moving.
Yep.
Last Wednesday I received a call, out of the blue, and now we are moving across town.
Just like that...
Well, okay not just like that.
There was some sweat and prayers and excited moments combined with terror.
But in the end, we made a choice.

SO good bye tiny but adorable 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house.
AND HELLO 3 BEDROOM, 2 Bathroom HOUSE!

You read that? 2 bathrooms!
And indoor laundry room, that's right, no more creepy back of the cellar like garage for me soon. I can hardly wait.

The best part?
The 3+ car garage has a section that was made into 2 offices. Perfect set up for a music studio for Aaron.

This is good stuff
I will finally have room for overnight guests. YAY!

2 comments:

Dena said...

praising God with you, He is so good! so very exited for you! :o0

Thany said...

PRAISE GOD---this whole thing makes me so very happy.

Love you guys......