Ten things I am thankful for, no particular order.
3. Maturity in my almost 20 year old daughters. (Not all the time, but I am seeing some major impressive things lately)
4. My Co-workers, they are awesome.
5. Laura DuPriest, I know her personally, but she does have a hair and skin line, very impressive stuff.
6. A voice with which to sing sing praises, and a place to do so all the time!
7. Well trained dogs.
8. Fabulous friends that teach me about generosity.
9. A working shoulder.
10. Our new house.
What are you thankful for?