Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dumpster Diving

Not too far from my house, located next to an off ramp area of the freeway, is a field with large dumpsters. These are provided for cardboard recycling. No one works there, it's just a nice place to go and dump your cardboard.

I'm moving, really, really soon.

We totally hit the dumpsters for clean usable cardboard boxes yesterday, because today it was predicted to rain all day, hard. Which it did.

Don't gross out, remember, cardboard only, no garbage, no stinky ickness to contend with. We scored some very nice, clean, safe, no smoke, no cat pee, perfect for moving books and whatnot boxes. FOR FREE...AND I will totally return them to be recycled when I am done...in fact, I AM recycling them right now!

1 comment:

Dena said...

i would TOTALLY do this, i would even hold your feet so you don't go head first into the dumpster...that's how much i love you! :o)