Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Keep Your Hood Up.

I was chatting with my good friend Michelle regarding a problem with her son starting High School. He had been homeschooled for years, so they were both getting back into the groove of everything. This would include the classic of forgetting something at home.
This time however the item was a simple shoe lace type thing...
that holds up his football pants. Small, yet important.

I had to leave for an appointment so I kept talking while I got into the car, since I have no blue tooth, and we have laws against phone talking in California, I was saying goodbye when Spencer suddenly said, "No wait, I want to talk to her!"

It was kinda cute, small talk between my 8 year old and my friend, but then he got all serious, "SO what's the problem going on?"

He spent he next several minutes trying to solve the problem for her, which leads us to this gem:

Paraphrased:
You could come in as a transfer student, since you can't be an exchange student since you don't speak another language. Wear a hoodie, with the hood up, come into class, but pretend you are a deaf transfer student, then walk over to his desk and drop the shoelace on it, then leave. Since you are deaf you don't have to answer any questions.

Brilliant...right? Or should I be a little scared?


:)

3 comments:

Misty said...

that's hilarious and ingenius!

Missy Shell said...

I'm still laughing about that conversation. It totally made my day! I love your kid!!!

Thany said...

I got the replay straight from Michelle and I laughed so hard. I say it in almost every post about him:

I love that kid!!