Life has been busy. This time of year I am busier at work, and things around me have gotten, well, interesting. Being thankful is still one of the best ways to keep from falling into depression, but also to ward of self pity, or ward off too much pain from a broken heart(I am speaking for myself on that one).
Ten things I am thankful for, because they make me laugh and thereby lift my spirits.
1. A specific large billed Blue Duck.
2. A specific, ridiculous, pink cross.
Both items 1 and 2 are articles that are passed back and forth, sneakily, cleverly, between myself and a couple friends. I have heard stories of roll, a fruitcake, a gnome, and other items being passed around families and friends in a similar fashion.
3. Movies.Wrong, but funny, movies.
4. Typos that result in questionable motives.
5. Slips of the tongue, right at the wrong moment.:)
6. People watching, especially somewhere touristy.
7. Spencer and his brilliance.
8. Calvin and Hobbes
9. Fake mustaches
10. Good friends.