Saturday, July 25, 2009

After Update...

Update again...

The event went really well. We were in the shade, it was maybe 95, and there was sometimes a pleasant breeze. It was a great experience over all.
People really seemed to enjoy the music and some of these people need some joy in their lives. The are is very impoverished and full of those that live a life under the influence. This little tiny church, with a very dedicated pastor and his wife, who are both walking miracles, he living on the streets of Boston, and she having survived 9 aneurysms, is pouring itself out onto these people and seeing miracles.

We will go back in December to perform during their outreach of a meal and toys for the kids for Christmas. We did that this last year as well.

So that's my update.
My feet may hurt. I may be worn out from the heat. My car might not have A/C anymore. But I have grace and freedom in the salvation from God, so I have a lot to be thankful for.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm so glad the event went well! I'm sure that many people were touched by what you and your husband did for them. I'm also glad you were able to be in the shade ;)