Thursday, July 23, 2009

105...UPDATE!!

UPDATE!
New forecast for tomorrow is 93! 93!!!!!!!!!
God is good.
:)



It is currently no where near 105 degrees where I live. It is a very nice Summer day at 90 or so.

Saturday, however, I will drive an hour, with no A/C, help set up, then perform 2 one hour sets, possibly in direct sun, then tear down and drive an hour home, with no A/C. Projected temps for the journey? 103-105. I know God will meet us there, and I am praying for miracles and breakthroughs.

I am also expecting to drink a LOT of water and pee very little if not at all. TMI? Nah...that's just life.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

UGH! Sounds like we should pray for clouds and breezes, but no rain? Remember driving home from Palm Springs in my Civic with no a/c and two hot little babies in car seats in the back? Good times...

Heather said...

Ooh, that sounds, uh, lovely. Drink LOTS of water and have some ice packs in a cooler maybe?

Good luck! Try not to melt :)