Sunday, June 7, 2009

X. Haust. Ed.

Pardon me while I gather my thoughts and get a bit of sleep.
The trip to Idaho was fabulous.
I'd love to do it again really soon (Did you read that Misty? I will come back!).

Words to the wise:
In a household of 6 males, wear your shoes in the bathroom.
You should always look before you sit, which I do...thankfully.
Hide your brush, toothbrush and glass of juice if you want to keep them to yourself.
It's much safer to get out a new towel everyday, than to speculate what the hanging one was used for last.
Quiet time is only late at night, when you are the only one awake.
Just because you had a half bag of chocolate chips up in the cupboard yesterday, doesn't mean you will have them today.
When standing next to a 6'5" 14 year old, 5'7" is considered short.
When someone says "Close your eyes" it is wise to do so...
unless they are standing right in front of you grinning, and follow it with "and stick out your hands"
An open bag of chips, is an empty bag of chips.
The food channel will knock out a 3 year much faster than a show about under water stuff.

3 comments:

Dena said...

6'5"...seriously? loved your list, just too funny. so glad you are home, but even thankful that you got to go and had such a good time.

hey, i nominated you for the 'lovely blog award' you can pick it up over on my blog. :o)

Heidi said...

Yay! Glad you had a good time, and that you made it home safely. Get some rest now!

Heather said...

Too funny! I can definitely sympathize, living with 4 men. Good thing I only have to share a bathroom/shower with one :)

Glad you had a great time! It's always nice to come home though, huh?