After a successful, enjoyable trip to Idaho, I find myself thankful for the following, no particular order.
1. The 7 people living in this house. The love they share, the servant's hearts they have, and the hospitality they showed.
2. Soft 9 month old baby skin, 3 toothed grins, and big kisses.
3. Honest, in your face, grit through the hard stuff conversations.
4. Thunder storms.
5. Homemade ranch dressing.
6. Cherry butter cookies, lovingly handmade by Tiffany...YUM!
7. Sunshine until 10pm. Weird, but cool
8. An acre of grass...at their house, so 5 boys could play, and 2 mommies and a baby girl could enjoy the shade.
9. The good laugh that occurred after we were asked "Can we have a controlled burn?" by one of the 8 1/2 year olds,sent to ask no doubt by the other one. (Um, NO!)
10. That somewhere in Idaho there is a woman that was introduced to true friendship...and she says it's because of me. :)
What are you thankful for?