Wednesday, June 10, 2009
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I don't know why it's 15, seems excessive to me. Do your best. Not all of mine are "new to me"...but still really good reads.
Thank you to Dena over at Happily Ever After for including me in her lovely list! Dena you are a sparkly spot in my life!
Okay, here ya go:
Food blogs, some healthy, some dangerous for the waistline:
1. Bake At 350
2. The Knead For Bread
3. A Year of Crockpotting
4. Pioneer Woman Cooks
5. Cheap Healthy Good
6. Epi Cute, The Cute Food Blog
True Life Blog, overcoming tragedy.
7. Scott and Carol Decker About a year ago, during the birth of their 2nd beautiful daughter, something went terribly wrong in Carol's body. She is extremely lucky to still be alive, but whatever went wrong took her sight, and a few limbs in the process. The dad stepped up to the plate, as well as many family member, friends, and strangers, to help this little family survive the ordeal. They are still dealing with health issues, and huge medical bills.
If you only check out one of these blogs, make it this one! Then pass it along to anyone you might know that could help! Please...
8. Craft Hope People made dresses , and now dolls for poor little girls in the world. HELP THEM! They have 3 weeks until the deadline for the little dolls. Check out the site.
Other blogs I read every time they post;
9. Always Room For One More, as the mom of 3 bio, and 3 adopted kids, this woman's blogs are full of life and hilarity. Did I mention she (due to widowhood) is a single mom?
10. Out Of The Schubox, my friend Heidi is new to blogging, I'd love to see her encouraged to keep writing.
11. Falling Out Of The Wardrobe. Smart wit, hilarious tails of real life. And a dear friend.
12. Cake Wrecks, fabulous for a good laugh, and on Sundays, truly lovely and inspirational cakes.
13. Rainy Day in May Although I missed meeting her in real life by "this much" she has become a friend over blogland. She writes on a variety of subjects with a very natural and readable style.
14. Living In a Fishbowl. A natural writer as well, and a hilarious almost 3 year old, plus an adoption in progress, that has turned into a giant court battle (certainly not by their choosing)...makes for a very interesting blog.
For something different and artsy:
15. Little People, A Tiny Street Art Project. Truly fun.