Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Don't Lie.

In our small house my children have to share a room. Kids across the world share rooms, no big deal. Heck, families share one room in some cultures....but not ours.
A 19 year old daughter and an 8 year old boy make for odd room mates.

Jenelle has to be at work by 5:45 am a couple mornings a week, so she heads to bed at the same time as Spencer. Last night she was nearly asleep when Spencer heard Aaron pull up from work, so he yelled...

"Daaaaad!"

This woke up Jenelle

" Spencer, stop it!"

" But Jenelle I hardly get to see him and when he's here he's always busy"

" You're lucky you even have a dad, most kids don't even have one"

"Jenelle, everyone technically has a dad, sperm is required. So don't lie. Some kids just don't get to see theirs".


You give a kid a little information.....

3 comments:

Ginny said...

Can you hear me laughing?

Misty said...

oh my gosh... that is the funniest thing.

Coffman Tribe said...

Michelle shared this with me, I laughed out loud! Gotta love kids!!