Before I put up today's list I want to tell you what next week's is:
Whatever you start with you must progress from there...
For Example: If you start with something that starts with the letter M, your next thankful item should start with N and the next O. You can start anywhere in the alphabet...or perhaps a number instead. But take the challenge and progress your list.Or instead this could also mean a progression of height, or size...a pea to a bowling ball to the earth...
So come on! You can do it! Be thankful, lift your spirits, lift your thanks.
Changing your life starts with changing your attitude about your life.
I choose JOY and THANKFULNESS!
Even though every thing else is hard.
Life is a journey:
1. IM chatting with great friends when things get frustrating.
2. Text, phone calls and real mail.
3. Having friends over to play cards. (Learned a new game last night, totally fun)
4. Driving for hours to see friends that live far away. (Here I come IDAHO!)
5. Parents that love me.
6. A partner that will always stand next to me, through all of this.
7. A friend that can see the humor in the words, "And now I am being sued too!"
8. Interesting people everywhere I go.
9. Games to help keep the mind sharp.
This list is compiled of things from just this last week.
What happened this last week that you are thankful for?
Share with me.