Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Thankful 10 Tuesday, Progressive

If anyone took the challenge, it was to make your thankful list in a progressive fashion. his could be alphabetical, starting anywhere. Or perhaps numerical, or growing in height or size. If you haven't tried yet, I challenge you to step up to the plate.

1. A mustard seed. Mustard seeds are tiny little things. They look like a speck, yet, they grow into huge sturdy plants, reaching for the sun. There is a reason that "Faith like a mustard seed" is used.
2. The diamond on my wedding ring. It is not huge by worldy standards, but it is beautiful, and very representative of who we were at the time.
3. Grapes, because they are sweet, crisp, cold and like candy in my mouth.
4. Pillar candles. They can somehow cover up the world outside and help you focus on what is right around you.
5. Paperback books. Enough said.
6. Laptop computers. I had one, briefly. It was a very nice thing.
7. Babies.
8. My Pillow. I take my favorite one with me when I travel, it makes a huge difference in how well I sleep.
9. Heck, my bed too. I wish I could take it with me when I travel!
10. My house. It may be small, but it is still charming, and a good place to live.


Join me, be thankful for the big and small, or whatever comes to mind!





Next week: Make a thankful list of things from your childhood, say birth through elementary school. :)

No comments: