One week ago...
* My friend and worship pastor walked into an appointment with specialists.
* She was told she needed surgery to remove a cyst on her vocal chord, immediately, and to stop singing, 100% stop, right then, that moment, until she was completely healed. In fact she was to cut back on speaking as well.
* She made a couple phone calls. One was to my husband to fill in for her until she is better.
* The other was to me to fill in for Women's Retreat, which is tomorrow.
My life changed a little bit right in that moment.
The past week...
* Has included multiple prayers being said for me, with me and over me. For protection, strength, and confidence.
* Has been filled with learning the lead parts instead of back up parts to 18 songs.
* I have stretched, grown, and have seen His glory and mercy.
* Is the day of that surgery.
* I am ready.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13