Oh, I am still going to Idaho. The countdown might have just changed a wee bit.
I received a call today from the friends I am visiting, her oldest has the flu. She has 5 kids....
We are going to wait a specified incubation period of time to make sure he is the only one. Then we will decide if we are going on schedule, or not.