Friday, April 3, 2009

Home Again, Home Again, Boop Boop Be Doo.

Well, I made it home.
I will be writing more about the trip later. For now I just wanted to say how wonderful it was to see so many people! How sad it was to miss a few key people, sorry about the time constraints, and how thankful I am for everyone involved in this whole event!
Generosity is an amazing thing.
Without it this whole thing wouldn't have happened as easily as it did.

Alyssa is set up in her new apartment. We had time together before she was completely on her own. She has a bed to sleep on and a little retro loveseat. Things are good. She also has some wonderful food in her freezer waiting for her to prepare from the combined efforts of myself and Heidi of Entree's Made Easy in Prescott...if you live anywhere near there, check it out. They deliver in the greater Phoenix area as well!

Stories to look forward to:
Disneyland Or Dentist Office, You Decide.
An open letter to Tahachapi, Ca.
Thankful Ten list of "My Baby's Moving Out".
Imagination VS. Reality, or Coming Home To Clean Up.
And seriously, Why This Is Okay

2 comments:

Brown-Eyed Girl said...

So glad you had such a wonderful time with your girls in San Diego. Wish I could of seen you, maybe next time. Welcome back home.

MomOfDudes said...

I can't wait to read all your stories