Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hey Just Born!

Dear Just Born-makers of Peeps,

I think maybe some attention needs to be directed to your kitchen, something is amiss back there and I fear a few people are slaking off at their jobs! *

Exhibit A:





I didn't know Old Grandma Peeps were available this year. I find it odd considering your company is called "Just Born".



Look at those wrinkles!


"Hey Mildred, Happy Easter!"
"WHAT?!"






Exhibit B:


Um, when did you start making different genders?




Best Regards,
Crayl


* This is in jest. I did contact the company about the wrinkled Peeps, they had no air fluffed in them, they were very weird. The company sent me a nice email and said something should be arriving in the mail in a few weeks! How fun is that? YAY for good customer service!!

3 comments:

Lori said...

HILARIOUS!

Thany said...

Oh my gosh!!
Did you eat them?? They look so WEIRD!!

And you are flipping hilarious.

Crayl said...

I did NOT eat the wrinkled ones, well, I tried one, and they are seriously messed up. That's when I emailed the company, then I opened the bunnies...surprise! But they tasted fine, I got over it.