Thursday, April 16, 2009

Eight Meme

Lori tagged me in a meme and so...ACTUALLY...so go visit her site and read an incredible story of love regarding the on going story of her youngest son, and his contested adoption.
Did you go read it? Okay...
now you can read this:

8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
A day when I get everything done
Getting out of debt (somehow)
A trip to Idaho
Moving into something bigger (please let it be soon)
Alyssa and Tim's wedding
Singing
Making money writing or being creative
Being thinner

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
Laundry
Prayed
Took a shower
Went to work
Laughed out loud at the movie Bolt
Had a portion of "The Talk" with Spencer
Went to the bank
Watched Slumdog Millionaire

8 Things I Wish I Could do:
Act on a regular basis
Buy a house again
Get paid to write
Play the Cello
Generously give to friends in need
Not count every calorie
Have a clear path of what's next
Get my book written

8 Shows I Enjoy:(Please remember we have no current signal or TV subscriptions)
Monk
Scrubs
Arrested Development
Iron Chef
Good Eats
Wild Wild West
Myth Busters
The British version of Trading Spaces


8 people I tag:
Thany of Falling Out Of The Wardrobe
Missy Shell of Snow Comes Up
Amy,Reality or a reasonable facsimile there of...
Marky of Wheat Free Clan (Come out of retirement)
Kristy, private though you may be...
Heather, Drivel and Whatnot
SchuMom at Out Of The Schubox
MomofDudes at Seasons of My LIfe

1 comment:

MomOfDudes said...

This was fun Carol. What is a meme?

Love ya
Troysie

http://momofdudes.blogspot.com/