Monday, March 2, 2009

Thankful Ten Tuesday, Summer!





Photo by Jill E. Nauman.*







Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass on a summer day listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is hardly a waste of time. ~John Lubbock


My summer themed thankful list:
No particular order.

1. Swimming.
2. Water sports, being around water, in it, on it...
3. Looooooooong daylight hours.
4. Sandals or bare feet!
5. Sun hats
6. Fresh and amazing grapes, watermelon, plums, peaches, apricots.
7. Fresh corn on the cob! Zucchini, tomatoes, green beans, cucumbers.
8. My Birthday!
9. Vacations! Travel, lakes, relaxation, family time!
10.Outdoor dining.



Join in, be thankful. I accept links to ALL thankful lists (Misty!).
:)

5 comments:

Heather said...

Great list! I agree with everything on there! (Well, except that my birthday is in February :)

Misty said...

Nice. Oh how I wish it were summer.

marky said...

SUMMER... ah yes.. how I long for that!! Fresh fruits, vegies and the sweet smell of suntan lotion!

MomOfDudes said...

I forgot Watermelon... I love Summer!!!

jennifer said...

Flip flops!!

I thought about you today. I hope the singing at church went well.