Monday, March 2, 2009
Thankful Ten Tuesday, Summer!
Photo by Jill E. Nauman.*
Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass on a summer day listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is hardly a waste of time. ~John Lubbock
My summer themed thankful list:
No particular order.
2. Water sports, being around water, in it, on it...
3. Looooooooong daylight hours.
4. Sandals or bare feet!
5. Sun hats
6. Fresh and amazing grapes, watermelon, plums, peaches, apricots.
7. Fresh corn on the cob! Zucchini, tomatoes, green beans, cucumbers.
8. My Birthday!
9. Vacations! Travel, lakes, relaxation, family time!
Join in, be thankful. I accept links to ALL thankful lists (Misty!).