Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Thankful Ten Tuesday! GREEN!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALYSE!!! (Yesterday)



Green is a popular color today.
I am thankful for (in no particular order):

1. Plants, and the oxygen they supply!
2. Trees, for their beauty, shade,and fruits.
3. Greenbacks, yep, I do not find my joy nor strength in money, but it takes money to live here in this world, so I am thankful when some comes my way!
4. Exotic birds. I don't want one in my home, but they are so beautiful.
5. Snakes, lizards, and other reptiles, that keep my son occupied and fascinated for hours.(Again, don't want them in my home).
6. Grass, God's carpet.
7. SALAD!!!!! Yum.
8. Cucumbers, zucchini, broccoli, spinach, green beans, limes and more!
9. My eyes, my mom's eyes, other people I love with green eyes.
10. That little stripe in Ande's mints, yummy.

Join me, be thankful, for anything!

1 comment:

marky said...

Little green apples, beautiful green grass..the bright green baby leaves in spring time..
((((Crayl))) I've missed ya!