Monday, March 9, 2009

Thankful Ten Tuesday, Fall!





"For man, autumn is a time of harvest, of gathering together.
For nature, it is a time of sowing, of scattering abroad."
- Edwin Way Teale



Thankful ten for Fall, no particular order.

1. The break of Summer heat, it's such a relief.
2. The colorful explosions of trees scattered throughout my neighborhood.
3. Crunching fallen leaves.
4. The return of jeans, boots, and long sleeves.
5. Pumpkin, squashes, sweet potatoes, and broccoli.
6. New school supplies...even if I am not in school.Oh,the paper. Oh,the pens!
7. Crisp air.
8. Enjoying hot tea again.
9. This year's Fall will include a wedding.
10.Fuyu PERSIMMONS!


Fix your attitude, use some gratitude!
Join me in being thankful! I accept links to all thankful lists, using my theme or not.

NEXT WEEKS NEW TOPIC!!!
In honor of St. Patrick's day (oddly , since I am not Irish or anything...however, my future SIL is...)
A thankful list of all things GREEN OR IRISH! (Saw that coming , right?!)

1 comment:

Misty said...

wonderful list!!!! I love fall. (and I love your season themes!)