Thursday, March 26, 2009

And We're Off!

Hello Highway 99, it's been awhile...


I am off on a journey, one that both excites me and makes me sad. I am driving my daughter to her new apartment, in a neighboring state, where she will start her new career (after finishing special training with an A average, woo!), and live in the same city as her betrothed, her beloved, her future cleaved one.

She is leaving, in November she is cleaving.

So this is it.

Saying good bye to how the family was, and welcoming change once more.
Her twin isn't having the easiest time with this either.

I expect great things, great growth, and new adventures for her. I expect great things here too, for her sister, to grow and change as well. I completely expect tears, and anger, and lots of phone calls, and you know, we will all survive.

Life is a journey.
It would be a mighty boring one if nothing ever changed.

2 comments:

MomOfDudes said...

Wahhh because I have one who has just cleaved I know exactly how you feel.

If you ever need a shoulder...
I am here

Denise said...

When my son went out of state to college I couldn't believe my little boy had grown up and gone away. But now he's back (going to a local college) and his girl friend is moving HERE so they'll be close to me. YAY!!!

I'm new to your blogroll. BlogHer moved me to yours this weekend and I look forward to getting to know your blog better.

Denise
http://theresalwaysroomforonemore.com