Sunday, February 22, 2009

Thankful Ten Tuesday, Spring!


You can't see Canada across lake Erie, but you know it's there. It's the same with spring. You have to have faith, especially in Cleveland. ~Paul Fleischman

Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!" ~Robin Williams


No particular order:

1. Baby bunnies. Well,any real baby animals (not posters of them, ick).
2. Easter, and the gift of salvation through it's true meaning.
3. Easter candy.
4. Flowers, oh the glorious carpet of color that explodes across previously dead looking yards!
5. I love the first leaves of spring, how bright and cheery they are.
6. I also am thankful for the canopy and privacy those same leaves offer.
7. Baseball
8. Rain
9. Capri's, I am thankful when the weather warms up that I can keep most of my legs covered (unlike shorts) while still keeping cooler than jeans, who's with me?
10. My wedding anniversary, and some family birthdays as well. :)


JOIN IN! It's so easy to be thankful! A little gratitude goes a long way!

1 comment:

Misty said...

fun... i can't wait for spring. I'm praying for spring to come quickly, both in the life sense and the weather/seasonal...

and about baby animal posters- AGREED! Although my daughter LOVES Rachel Hale, and I don't mind her work.