Monday, January 5, 2009

Ten on Tuesday, G

I am re-visiting my original G list.
Slightly revised.

In order.

1. God.
2. My married last name, and the man connected to it.
3. Gratitude, isn't nice when people throw some our way? Yeah, God likes it too.
4. Gospel, Biblically speaking, and musical genre as well.
5. Grace, given abundantly by my number 1 & number 2 as well, the man is amazing.
6. Goodness.
7. Grapes. Fresh and aged in oak barrels as well.
8. Greenery,lush trees,grass,plants with a gardener please.
9. Grape Nuts, especially on good yogurt.
10. Giraffes.


Join me in gratitude. What are you thankful for? I challenge you to do G words, but really, being thankful about anything is worth a list.

4 comments:

Missy Shell said...

Great list! As I'm looking at the list I'm about to type, we have some duplicates this week! :-0

Grape Nuts. Man, I miss eating Grape Nuts. I wonder if I'll ever be able to eat them again.

Heather said...

Ooh, grapes! I love 'em frozen on a hot summer day!

Misty said...

revision is where it's at... I mean, half a year later there are things that can change... Except God and the husband thing.
and giraffes... Giraffes rock.

Timmy Toast said...

I love that you put grapes on your list. Grapes aged in an oak barrel are definitely a good thing; in moderation of course.