I am re-visiting my original G list.
2. My married last name, and the man connected to it.
3. Gratitude, isn't nice when people throw some our way? Yeah, God likes it too.
4. Gospel, Biblically speaking, and musical genre as well.
5. Grace, given abundantly by my number 1 & number 2 as well, the man is amazing.
7. Grapes. Fresh and aged in oak barrels as well.
8. Greenery,lush trees,grass,plants with a gardener please.
9. Grape Nuts, especially on good yogurt.
Join me in gratitude. What are you thankful for? I challenge you to do G words, but really, being thankful about anything is worth a list.