Tuesday, January 13, 2009

HEY! Holy Hot Hotcakes!!

Well, we've made it full circle now, back to when I first started linking. So I am going to start new lists now, but if you are still working your alphabet please don't give up! Being thankful heals you. Everyone can use some healing.

So, in honor of the circle I have made I present a list of ten things I am thankful for, random letters called out from family members not knowing what it was for. Daughter A wanted me to use the Russian alphabet, but settled for "t" only if I did it in Spanish.

1. Tienda, store in Spanish.
2. Socks, I am thankful we have socks and not woolen stockings.
3. Quatum Leap, I really liked that show, and it employed people from my High School in various roles.
4. Optimus Prime
5. Fact finding, need a fact? Ask me, if I can't find it out, I'll stick Thany on the case! I like hunting down information...I should get a job doing that again.
6. Greek yogurt
7. Meal time, when we are all together and in good moods.
8. Baklava
9. Jesus
10.Stability

Won't you join me in a little thankfulness?!

3 comments:

Missy Shell said...

#4...that totally cracked me up!

Okay, what's next? I still have my H list to finish for today, but then what am I going to write for next Tuesday???

Heather said...

Mmmmm... Greek yogurt is delicious! I agree with you about socks, although I am not very thankful for them when I am trying to find the missing one after a load of laundry!

Thany said...

Mmmm. I do love facts.
And I love you.