Well, we've made it full circle now, back to when I first started linking. So I am going to start new lists now, but if you are still working your alphabet please don't give up! Being thankful heals you. Everyone can use some healing.
So, in honor of the circle I have made I present a list of ten things I am thankful for, random letters called out from family members not knowing what it was for. Daughter A wanted me to use the Russian alphabet, but settled for "t" only if I did it in Spanish.
1. Tienda, store in Spanish.
2. Socks, I am thankful we have socks and not woolen stockings.
3. Quatum Leap, I really liked that show, and it employed people from my High School in various roles.
4. Optimus Prime
5. Fact finding, need a fact? Ask me, if I can't find it out, I'll stick Thany on the case! I like hunting down information...I should get a job doing that again.
6. Greek yogurt
7. Meal time, when we are all together and in good moods.
Won't you join me in a little thankfulness?!