Thursday, January 15, 2009

4th of 4th, Doubled Up

I've been tagged by Mrs. Doozleberry
AND
I haven't participated in Fro Me To You lately...luckily, I can do both with just one photo!




Here are the rules:

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 people to do the same





Okay...
My husband is a musician, this is Prophecy, a jazz/Rb band he was (is) in last year. It was a fun gig, lots of dancing, in a dive, with a plethora of drunk people by the end of the night, yeah, good times.. AND everyone's eye's are shut.




I tag Thany of Falling Out Of The Wardrobe, Missy Shell of Snow Comes Up, Marky of Wheat Free Clan, and Missy of RainyDay in May


And for more fun with bad photography visit We Are That Family!

5 comments:

We are THAT Family said...

How Fun!

Missy Shell said...

I miss hearing AG play...

Muthering Heights said...

What a fun picture!

Jenny in Utah said...

Very fun - my husband is a jazz musician also - I am his biggest fan - I love to listen to him play. Too bad your picture didn't come with sound!!!

Thany said...

You tagged me!
Okay...fine.

:)