Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ten On Tuesday, B, revisted

Odd thing, Mr. Linky is being weird. Frankly I am having computer problems too. Sorry. If you have a list to share and Linky isn't showing up please leave a note in the comments and I will definatly some see your lists! Thanks.



Odd thing...I tried to find my original post on the letter B, and I can't find it. Weird. SO I have no idea if any of these are duplicates.

Things I am thankful for, starting with B
No particular order.

1. Babies.
2. Backrubs
3. Bananas
4. Binaca, it was strong before the curiously strong hit the market.
5. Bait, to fish with, that isn't alive and wiggly.
6. Bathrooms, need I say more? (Except, I am more thankful when they are clean.)
7. Bats, and the fact that they eat insects.
8. Butterflies
9. B52's
10. Breakfast foods, Bacon, Crepes, pancakes, omelettes, yum!

What are you thankful for? Make a quick list of ten things. Share them here. Others can benefit from seeing what you are thankful for. Thanks for participating.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I remember Binaca! I loved it! And bathrooms, really, a very necessary B if ever there was one!

Great list, as always! Hope you have a wonderful week!

Missy Shell said...

Great list! You don't have the link thing set up... :-)

Heather said...

Odd, these comments are from last week...

Still, great list! How did you get the nickname Crayl?