Monday, December 22, 2008

Feel the love....or not.

In an on going battle of "Mom loves me more" the following was overheard today: (Keep in mind J is 2 weeks shy of being 19, and S is 8)

As J pulls me over and hugs me...
J: Look S, Mom loves me more, she's hugging me"

S: "Oh yeah, she loves me too, see" (I avoid a dog pile hug at this point and make him simply hug me)

J: "Oh yeah, well she has loved me longer!!"

S: "That may be true but she loves me more"

J: "What? No she doesn't"

S: "Yeah, she may have more experience loving you, but the day I appeared in the hospital she loved me more than she ever loved you your whole life."


And we laughed at his brilliance.

4 comments:

P.S.He loves you.. said...

dem silly twits..aren't they clever well at the days end you are LOVED!

Merry CHRISTmas!

Thany said...

There is a good chance that he is the smartest one in the house! :)

MomOfDudes said...

All I can say is WOW!!!

I just may have to use that quote...

SchuMom said...

I really believe that kid was already 15 when he was born :D