Thursday, December 11, 2008

Excuse Me, So Sorry.

I just realized that I haven't blogged in a few days. Sorry. I love my 8 fans, and I don't want to let you down. This week is concert week. It gets super busy and crazy. This time we have to added pleasure of my own dad playing trombone in the concerts as well, WHICH IS FABULOUS, however, that means my mom and dad are coming to town too. So usually this week the house kinda gets thrashed and things are ignored (like blogging) for the impending weekend spectacular...but now I have to clean my house too. It's worth it, I love my parents. This time is different too because I have to step over from the stage to direct the choir on 3 songs. I still have to sing my parts, but also direct them.

2 days, 3 concerts, loads of fun, but hard work. All worth it to see people praising and remembering why we have this season.
See you in a few days.

4 comments:

Misty said...

more than 8, I'm sure... you likely have hoards of the silent, stalker types...

marky said...

concert? what kind of concert? So ya'll are like the partridge family? the Osmonds? the jackson 5?
So cool.. pics.. and report after your hectic week...
ENJOY!!

SchuMom said...

How fun and crazy. Hope all goes well. Love to your folks!

Thany said...

How I wish I could be there......