Ten things starting with the letter Y that I am so very thankful for.
No particular order.
1. Yes. Yes is usually so much better than no, and I am learning to say yes more, yes Spencer, go ahead and fill up your rain boots with the hose, ...while they are on..And yes LouAnn, I will direct the choir during those 3 songs during the giant Christmas concerts, !!!!
2. Yankovic, Al, Weird Al.
3. Yams, you know there is a big confusion between Yams and Sweet potatoes, I like the orange ones.
4. Yahweh, another name for my Lord.
5. Yoda!!!! Especially when he is battling it out! Amazing kick butt Jedi he is, yes.
6. Yogurt, frozen or not, I love it. (Sorry Missy Shell)
7. Yarn, for making scarves and hats, like this:
9. Yummy! Such a great word.
10. Yellow, okay I tried to avoid it, because it was so obvious, but it's the color we use to describe sunshine, happiness and brightness. It's a good thing.