Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Great Gift

Over at Shannon's Dryer it is Works For Me Wens, with a theme...Toys you should buy.

These aren't exactly a toy, but it is for a kid, and it is cool.
Crayola Pip-Squeaks Mix'Ems, Color-Mixing Markers












One side is a regular looking pen, the other has a spring button on the end, and when pressed will deposit a second color onto the tip of the first pen. You can mix and match any way you want.








Then you color, if you hold it at a 45 degree angle you get both colors, 90 degrees is blended. Keep coloring and it goes back to the original color, not like clay when you can never separate them again.

My 8 year old son is loving these markers. They are washable ink too!! No batteries, no refills you have to buy. I recommend these pens for fun.
For a fabulous list or toy ideas for the holidays go HERE

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Very cool, I love school and art supplies.

Thany said...

Oh I love markers....I hadn't seen these!