Saturday, November 8, 2008

Excuse Me, Did You Call Ghostbusters?

Lat night during a trip to Target my daughter and I encountered some interesting characters. A purple clad pimp, a dark Lord over something and a girl with a coat over a Saloon girl or something outfit. At first I thought, okay...they are just silly and having fun. I took note that these were not young college age people, I'd guess 20 somethings, and we kept shopping. We were in the Dollar Spot area when I heard one say, try number 11, and then we heard "GOT IT!" and they thanked people as they left and life went back to normal. ....
Until

A renaissance wench, a doctor, a Ghost Buster, an witch/step mother from a fairy tale, a naughty catholic school girl, Fred Flintstone, and later Wilma came into the store too. They were in groups of 3, looking for something, with a list in their hands...aaah, a scavenger hunt of some sort. They needed a magnet hidden in the store.

Oh, and a very rude clown that completely ignored me when I asked if they were on a treasure hunt. Yeah, classy.

I find it funny that it was a costume party over a week after Halloween, but fun. I was highly amused to see who might come in next. I wonder how many places they had to go, how many people had similar sightings last night.

Sometimes you just have to dress up and go have fun.

2 comments:

Missy Shell said...

That totally sounds like fun!

Thany said...

My favorite thing we did when Iw as on Jr High Staff was the Sacvenger Hunts...I looove stuff like that!!