Monday, November 17, 2008

AWARD Time




Marky, my dear friend over at Wheat Free Clan, gave me this nice blog award..because we are twins separated at birth after all! :) I humbly accept this sweet award and will pass it on to others listed below.




About the award:Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:~ inspire you


~ make you smile and laugh


~ give amazing information


~ are a great read


~ have an amazing design


~ and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing!


The rules of this award are:


* Put the logo on your blog or post.


* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!


* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.


* Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.


Mrs. Schnozeberry*, Living in a Fishbowl,our husbands used to work together, long ago, at a church in southern Ca, neither of us are there anymore... she is funny,a witty actor/director, a great story teller, a pastor's wife(complete with handbook) and PAPER PREGNANT, give her some love. (*name change to protect the not so innocent).

Thany, of Falling Out Of The Wardrobe fame, I know her in real life too, and she means a lot to me, her writing is wonderful, humorous and truthful. She had a baby this year so she didn't post as much, but she is ON for November, everyday...her writing style alone is worth a look.

Misty, Rainy Day In May. She took the month of October to really make sure people thought pink, and breast cancer awareness. She has an interesting, and hard life story, but she is a delightful person, and a good read.

Angela. Diapers & Stilettos, speaks her mind, her beliefs and shares good shoes deals!


I know a great deal of you probably already know about Cake Wrecks, but in case you don't...her site is the first I open off my bloglines. I look forward to it. Not only are the photo's of wrecked cakes amusing, but her writing is full witted, and often laugh out loud funny. On Sunday's she shows amazing NOT wrecked cakes, beautiful, masterfully crafted, amazing cakes. I hope you check it out.

6 comments:

marky said...

((((Crayl)))) luvs ya!

Misty said...

you are sweet! thank you! :)

Lori said...

Ah...gee thanks. And just when I had no idea what to blog about today!

Thany said...

Wow! I've never received an award before!!

Awesome!!

Lori said...

OH MY GOSH! FISHPORK!

Laughing hysterically...

Lori said...

Can I call you Mrs. Happylair?