Sunday, November 30, 2008

30

Well, this wraps up this years 30 posts in 30 days, NOBLOPOMO is officially ends today since tomorrow is December 1st. Which brings me to this...

TOMORROW IS DECEMBER 1st!!!!!
HOLY MOLY!
25 days until Christmas.
I am excited to see Christmas lights up already, it makes me happy! I LOVE lights, love them. We will be setting up our tree too, in fact perhaps it is already up by the time this post is up for you to read. I will cover my tree with no mere couple strings of lights, OH NO, we use maybe 6, sometimes more, and some of them are triple strands, so three lights instead of just one. Happy.

May your month be filled with good things. May something bring joy to you each and everyday!




I am blogging Wednesday about the artificial tree vs real tree. Come back and vote!

3 comments:

P.S.He loves you.. said...

ok so let's just remind everyone also not to PANICK!(..deep breathing)..it's already around the corner!

my word verification is "knice" you set that up right? tee hee

jennifer said...

I love light overload too. I want that bloomin tree to GLOW!

I am not ready yet... ZERO decorating done and very little shopping :(

I feel a bit whoozy when I think about it.

My word verification was pitin... ?

Thany said...

It is with great "atesthr" that I congratulate you on your posting.

(Do I get bonus points for using my word verification in a sentence?