Monday, October 6, 2008

Ten On Tuesday, T

Ten things I am thankful for, the T edition.

No particular order.

1. Tea, I love tea.
2. Trinity, we need all three, Father, creator, Son, sacrificial lamb, savior, and Holy Spirit, our helper here on earth.
3. Trees, I love trees, I am so thankful for them.
4. Toilet Paper!
5. Trampolines
6. Tapas, delicious.
7. Thankfulness!!And Ten On Tuesdays!
8. Target, sigh, shows my consumerism side, but gosh I love that store.
9. T, my son's middle name.
10. Treadmills. I like watching TV while walking...but also, this video makes me happy every time I see it:






Join me in thankfulness! You can join with the letter T this week, or any list of 10 will do! Try it, you'll like it!


Next week is the letter U!!

:)

6 comments:

Meaghan said...

GREAT list! Its nice to think of things we are grateful for!

-Meaghan

Thany said...

Thank you for not calling the trampoline a "tramp."

Missy Shell said...

Most excellent list. Tea, target! What more do you need?

Schubox said...

Ah, Target. I miss Target, and our rambles there together! I don't get to shop there anymore...it's a Wal Mart thing.

marky said...

That video Rocked!!
excellent list!

Mrs. Carol said...

Ten on Thursday....I don't know what happened to Tuesday??? Thankful Thursday is still thankful.