Monday, October 27, 2008

Ten On Tuesday, W

Ten things I am so wonderfully thankful for. W's.

No particular order.


1. Wasabi, such a delight with sushi, yeah, I said it, I like sushi.
2. Water, to drink, to look at, to swim in, to listen too babbling along.
3. Weekends
4. Work and wages.
5. Washing machines. Life would be a lot harder without one.
6. Wrecks, as in the cake variety. See for yourself!
7. Waffles! (add a little chicken too from Roscoe's and you have perfection!)
8. Wheat, that leads to bread and bagels and yummy things (Sorry Marky)
9. Weddings, my own, my friends', eventually my kids...eventually
10. Wholeness


Join me!
I know life is busy, I know it gets crazy sometimes, but a moment of your time to think about what you are thankful for might help!

6 comments:

Misty said...

Mmmm.... wasabi And weekends. And wholeness... great list!

marky said...

Yeah..I stick to the wheat free version! LOL.
Weekends..yes..how did I miss that one?

Heather said...

I LOVE Cake Wrecks! I can't believe the stuff professional cake decorators have done!

Great list, as always!

Missy Shell said...

I still haven't been to Roscoe's...

Heather of the EO said...

Watermelon, Walks, Winks from my boys, Waffles, WiFi, Workbooks (yes, it's true. I love to study stuff:),Whispers of grace, Wheels (life would be tricky without them), Speaking of wheels,
Wheel of Fortune
and
Winds of change (not the real kind of wind, that messes my hair)

Nice to "meet" you. Your blog and it's theme, the quote on the side, all of it are just what I needed today. Thank you :)

jennifer said...

Your W's were all great. I am curious... what will you do with X?

:)