Ten things I am so wonderfully thankful for. W's.
No particular order.
1. Wasabi, such a delight with sushi, yeah, I said it, I like sushi.
2. Water, to drink, to look at, to swim in, to listen too babbling along.
4. Work and wages.
5. Washing machines. Life would be a lot harder without one.
6. Wrecks, as in the cake variety. See for yourself!
7. Waffles! (add a little chicken too from Roscoe's and you have perfection!)
8. Wheat, that leads to bread and bagels and yummy things (Sorry Marky)
9. Weddings, my own, my friends', eventually my kids...eventually
I know life is busy, I know it gets crazy sometimes, but a moment of your time to think about what you are thankful for might help!