Thursday, October 30, 2008

Silent Gratitude.

Quote of the blog:

Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone.
~G.B. Sterns


Don't keep it to yourself! Go tell someone how much you appreciate them, that you are thankful for them, and all they are, and all they do!

I'll Start, I thank GOD for all the blessings in my life, for the beauty of nature, for LOVE.

To Aaron, I thank you for working your butt off to support us, doing things that aren't your "calling" THANK YOU!

My kids for bringing JOY into my life, and laughter.

To Thany for always having a ready ear, and big heart, and information at a moments notice, you rock, thank you.

To Missy Shell, for being strong and true, steady, even in times of pure crap! You're amazing!Thank you.

To Marky, even though we haven't met, our things in common are fun, and getting to know you through blogs and comments make me smile. Thank you.

To Misty, again, even though we haven't met, I am amazed by your story of life, you are so strong, and brave, and I love that you stood up and took on being PINK all month. It really did help me to be aware, thank you.

This is only a partial list. Don't be offended if you aren't on it.

5 comments:

Missy Shell said...

Love you.

marky said...

((((Crayl)))) Thank you.. you made me feel blessed today!!
Yesterday I went to a teacher training class and this is exactly what the first speaker said.. to make sure that we THANK those around us.. compliments are not given enough!
I am blessed today for your friendship..Thank you!

jennifer said...

I am thankful for God, the creator of the Universe, who is actually mindful of me. It boggles the mind.

I am thankful for my blog buds. Sometimes they are the only folks that make me feel like I count.

I am thankful for my family. They give me purpose.

I am thankful for posts like this one and bloggers who boldly write... like you.

Misty said...

awe... very sweet... thank you for your gratitude. I have been thinking of gratitude a lot lately. Of speaking the messages I have for others, rather than holding on to them for better timing...

thanks for the nudge.

Thany said...

Yep. Love you.