Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dear Blog,

Dear Blog,
Sorry I haven't written in a while, things have gotten a little crazy around here and I just don't have the time to sit and write. Daughter J is moving up here to live with us once more. That makes all 5 of us in our tiny little home. Been trying to get a handle on spacing, and borrowing a truck and tow dolly, and everything else this little adventure is going to require. All my creativity is aimed at the project, and it seems nothing is left for you. I am so sorry, and kinda sad.

It's not you, it's me.

I know I will return soon. The trip itself is only 2 days.

Your friend,
Crayl

3 comments:

Amy said...

Love you friend, call me if you need anything, seriously ok!?

Misty said...

my poor blog has been on autopost for two weeks now, but they are running out...

hang in there...

marky said...

Enjoy your time away, and see you back soon! I have had a few days off too ;-) (see how much alike we are)