Friday, October 3, 2008

AN AWARD I CAN BELIEVE IN


Marky , over at Wheat Free Clan, awarded me this!


According to {I}Post, the translation of the award is "This blog invests and believes, in the proximity"[meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy].

Isn't it so true? Don't you tell people stories from your blog friends, and then have to explain.."Well, yeah, I don't know them in real life, I mean I've never met them, but they are my friends!". I love it, it's weird and wonderful. How else would I meet so many amazing people?

So I hereby give this award to the following people, and they in turn have to award it to others.. actually you are supposed to give it to 8 people. I have personally chosen to NOT give it to people I know in real life, even though blogging keeps us close. This goes out to people I have met through blogging...you can choose who you give it too.(I like to shake things up a bit, bend rules maybe?)


I'd give it first to Marky, but she gave it to me!


Diapers and Stilettos, Angela


Rainy Day in May, Misty


We Are That Family, Kristen...I think she already received this award.

Dust Bunny Hostage, Jennifer, I KNOW she received it already, from Marky too...but I feel the same way about her.

Seasons Of My Life, Troy
, I've met her now, but we originally only knew each other on line.


There are others, but upon careful thought I believe I have lurked too much on their sites, I need to come out and speak up more. I'll try harder, but I do have a family to care for, and work, and silly things like grocery shopping and going to the bathroom as well. :)

As an added bonus I will answer the 7 interesting things about me MEME!
1. I no longer consume artificial sweeteners (it happens occasionally).
2. I fluctuate by 1 question (or 1%) between Introvert and Extrovert.
3. Water is my favorite drink.
4. Followed by herbal iced tea.
5. I used to weigh alot more.
6. I used to weigh alot less too.
7. I'm married to an amazing musician.singer.songwriter.impersonator. and all around nice guy.


Your turn!!

5 comments:

Misty said...

that's interesting about the artificial sweetener. What do you use? anything?
I will hang on to the award and post it after October and the Pink Season are over. will that work?

marky said...

I can't stand artificial sweetners!!
your list is funny!

Thany said...

You absolutely deserve this award, congratulations!

Happy Mommy said...

Marky gave me one too! She is just so sweet!!!
I love water too! Why no artificial sweeteners?

MomOfDudes said...

Thanks for the award. I am honored and I feel the same about my online friends, I feel close to them and miss them when I dont hear from them.
Meeting you has been one of the greatest blessings. I WILL never be able to thank you enough for all you have done for me by your true acts of friendship and I am SOOO glad we got to meet again under better circumstances so we could see more of the fun US.

Love you
Troy

Water is my favorite drink too but I am picky, I dont like mineral water.