Friday, October 10, 2008

And Some Nilly On The Side Please...

When my husband received the good news regarding his new job we decided to go out to lunch using a giftcard to celebrate. The card was for a local Italian restaurant. As we readied ourselves I made a warning.
"Now, remember, it's a giftcard, so we have a spending limit. So don't just go ordering willy nilly".

My husband, being the funny man that he is said," I don't think they even have that on the menu".

Without skipping a beat Spencer added, "Besides, isn't it Mexican?"




They really don't fall far from the tree sometimes.

4 comments:

Ginny said...

Congrats on the new job! Your post had me laughing out loud....

Jenello said...

thats amazing I am so ordering willy nilly next time i go to mananas

Thany said...

I like my willy nilly fried.

Jenni said...

That is hilarious. I wish I was that quick on the draw!