Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ten On Tuesday , R Edition

Radical, riddling rhetoric of randomness.
(I feel like that should have "Batman" after it)

Ten things I am thankful for, letter R.
No particular order.

1. Rhetoric, well spoken or written words, YES!
2. Randomness, Oh! Look, something shiny!
3. Reassurance, we all need it, I am thankful to receive it.
4. Red, I love the color red, and specifically the current "Kitchen Aid" red.
5. Ravioli, delightful pockets of yumminess!
6. Resurrection of Christ Jesus. It is the pivotal moment in my faith, my salvation and the salvation offer for everyone on this earth. He died a horrible death in place of each and every person and offers salvation, and eternity in heaven for anyone willing to receive the gift, freely given.
7. Reflections, both to see ourselves literally, and figuratively.
8. Rain, what it does, how it smells (when unpolluted), the mood it brings.
9. Reasoning, separates us from so many other things here on earth.
10. Razors, easy to use, completely effective removers of unwanted hair. Can I hear an amen?


LINK UP!
Join me in thankfulness! It's fun! It's easy! It's the letter R!




:)Philippians 4:6-7 (New International Version)

6) Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7) And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

5 comments:

marky said...

I'm linkied up!
I think it is interesting each week of how many we share! I will email you later today.

Missy Shell said...

Mmmmm. Ravioli.

Misty said...

Ravioli and Resurrection! What could be better?

Mrs. Carol said...

Randomness keeps life intereasting.I am so glad you came up with this weekly word work and rhetoric what a great word.

MomOfDudes said...

Another week to be thankful.

God is so good