Ten things I am thankful for , the letter P.
No Particular order.
1. Poppies, California Poppies are just such a happy flower, popping up everywhere.
3. Pine Trees, the smell, the shush the wind makes while blowing through the needles.
4. Persimmons, particularly Japanese ones. So delicious.
5. Panties, because if someone didn't invent them we'd be wearing bloomers.
6. Politeness. More Please.
7. Parameters, and knowing when to stay in them, and when to bust out.
8. Pepe Le Pew, I always wanted him to be unscented so that the ladies would like him.
9. Paul, man of amazing faith.
10. Pens and Paper,GOOD Pens and pretty or funky, or interesting Paper and stores that sell a Plethora of pens and paper...
Join me, you'll feel better, even if you didn't feel bad to begin with. Thankfulness softens the heart, and lets love flow more freely.
It's easy! Ten things you are thankful for. Take the challenge and make it all words that start with the letter P if you wish . NEXT WEEK IS Q. START NOW!
I am also thankful for PARTICIPANTS!