Monday, September 8, 2008

Ten On Tuesday, P

Ten things I am thankful for , the letter P.

No Particular order.

1. Poppies, California Poppies are just such a happy flower, popping up everywhere.
2. Pineapple.
3. Pine Trees, the smell, the shush the wind makes while blowing through the needles.
4. Persimmons, particularly Japanese ones. So delicious.
5. Panties, because if someone didn't invent them we'd be wearing bloomers.
6. Politeness. More Please.
7. Parameters, and knowing when to stay in them, and when to bust out.
8. Pepe Le Pew, I always wanted him to be unscented so that the ladies would like him.
9. Paul, man of amazing faith.
10. Pens and Paper,GOOD Pens and pretty or funky, or interesting Paper and stores that sell a Plethora of pens and paper...


Join me, you'll feel better, even if you didn't feel bad to begin with. Thankfulness softens the heart, and lets love flow more freely.

It's easy! Ten things you are thankful for. Take the challenge and make it all words that start with the letter P if you wish . NEXT WEEK IS Q. START NOW!

I am also thankful for PARTICIPANTS!

10 comments:

Dena said...

oh, I felt the same way about Pepe le Pew...he was a cutie!

Dena said...

Okay, I did my thankful list and linkied myself. :o)

Missy Shell said...

I agree with you both. If only that black cat could have seen beyond the smell, Pepe really would have been a great boyfriend!

Amy said...

perfect p's :)

Misty said...

Great list... number 1 i love and number 10 will one day (assuming I make it to P) be on my list as well...
But. Panties? I had to laugh because, as it took me 5 weeks to get to B, I just did "bras"

marky said...

Always fun to play along!

Heather said...

Love this idea! So much fun! And your P words are great! Do I have to start at A or do I start at P? Just curious...

Mrs. Carol said...

It is so fun to see everyone's lists. I just thought... How could I have forgotten potatoes--the mashed kind???

jennifer said...

I was at Marky's site and saw that she had done this today. I tried to comment and my computer went all freaky on me.

I like your list!! Pens and paper.. GOOD pens and paper rock. I love a brand new notebook very much. And in school, my signature was a green ink pen. I wrote everything in green ink!

So THAT was you following me all this time? I knew I saw someone peeking out from behind things... HAH!

Have a great Wednesday.

Jen

Misty said...

Done! Sorry about that!