Monday, September 1, 2008

The O List

Ten things I am thankful for, O edition.

1. One, One and Only true God, One love, One Heart, My One and Only. So many applications and truths.
2. Ocean, I love the sounds, I love the greatness, I am not crazy about going in it, I admit. But it's still amazing.
3. Origami
4. Obi-Wan Kanobi
5. Onions, sautéed, grilled, ringed, or bloomed, I'd miss them if they disappeared.
6. Out houses, they are an improvement over a bush or tree or a rock, or some dirt out in the open, I think you get my point.
7. Outrageous, love that word. Oh, and Oodles.
8. Ornaments, in December, for Christmas. Ahhhhhhhh.
9. Omelets, yet another holder of cheesy goodness.
10.Oneders. Not the "O Need Ers", the "One Ders". Good flick.


Join me in thankfulness.
A simple list of ten things.
This week is the letter O, next week P, but any list of things you are thankful for will do. Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

MomOfDudes said...

Saw a little guy in the store today that reminded me of Spencer. Made me smile...

Thany said...

I find oragami simply facinating...I can't do it but it facinates me!

lucysd13 said...

i cannot do oragami at all either but its totally boss

Mrs. Carol said...

I am letting my second graders make their own alphabet lists. Ten on Tuesday A today. Ten on Wednesday B tomorrow. etc. I figure we'll be done in October.

Crayl said...

Mrs. Carol that's so cool! Hoorah!

Missy Shell said...

Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.

Misty said...

of course, Number 1... Always.. but 2, 4 & 10 are exceptionally wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, the Wonders! As in I wonder what ever happened to the O-need-ers...