Ten things I am thankful for, O edition.
1. One, One and Only true God, One love, One Heart, My One and Only. So many applications and truths.
2. Ocean, I love the sounds, I love the greatness, I am not crazy about going in it, I admit. But it's still amazing.
4. Obi-Wan Kanobi
5. Onions, sautéed, grilled, ringed, or bloomed, I'd miss them if they disappeared.
6. Out houses, they are an improvement over a bush or tree or a rock, or some dirt out in the open, I think you get my point.
7. Outrageous, love that word. Oh, and Oodles.
8. Ornaments, in December, for Christmas. Ahhhhhhhh.
9. Omelets, yet another holder of cheesy goodness.
10.Oneders. Not the "O Need Ers", the "One Ders". Good flick.
Join me in thankfulness.
A simple list of ten things.
This week is the letter O, next week P, but any list of things you are thankful for will do. Thanks for stopping by!