Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mustache Alley






I have shared my mustache photos with you before, but I thought I'd add to the fun by sharing some my friends. I won't make an album from these (maybe, muwahaha), BUT I WILL SHARE THEM ON THE INTERNET!




Daughter J




Friend Missy Shell













Sister, daughter J, niece P, daughter A.








Hey, how did he get in there! (B-I-L)






Yaya friend L


Niece N








Friend H




Me.




Friend L





Friend E, aka "Chuck"





Daughter A with Honey T






Ahhhhh...like baby like mama, aka Thany...






Niece K




Niece L



A and R :) Petite Yayas


Oh, and this one too, albeit not a mustache, but just as silly.


For more amazing photo fun, or to link your own not worthy of an album photos head over to Kristen's, We Are That Family

19 comments:

Misty said...

these are SOOOO FUN! :) You are one clever girl, I tell ya!

Thany said...

Love it.
:)

marky said...

You are slightly warped... I love it!
Is your friend E's mustache made out of cotton Candy?

We are THAT Family said...

That is an insanely huge amount of mustache photos! Are you a collector?

Dena said...

too funny, if I hadn't just waxed my own mustache, I would send over a picture, oh well.

Wanda said...

Those are so darn funny!

Can I come hang out with you guys?

CUTEY!

Jerralea said...

Hmmm... pipe cleaner mustachios ... definitely unique! Looks like y'all had fun!

jennifer said...

THIS NEEDS TO BE SCRAPBOOKED!!! Seriously, it needs to be saved forever!!

I am just now putting you together with your daughters!! I have been commenting on their Fro Me To You for a few weeks. They are beautiful and I love the header for her blog!!

I gotta tell you, this is a COOL discovery Crayl.

Have a great weekend!

Valarie said...

Wow ya'll have a thing for mustaches don't you :)

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog!
How did you find me?
Love the mustache pics, hilarious!

Tammy said...

How fun are y'all?! Cute.

MomOfDudes said...

Loved the Stashes...

Especially on Baby Ella

MomOfDudes said...

Loved the Stashes...

Especially on Baby Ella

The Source said...

Obsessed with facial hair much?? :) Those are hilarious!! You crack me up.

Muthering Heights said...

LOL, that's an awesome series of photos!

Amy-littletoesandcheerios said...

I can so do the pencil mustache!! Cracked me up and I love the baby doing it too!!

Jennifer said...

Those are too funny!

Jenny 865-53oh9 said...

You REALLY need to scrapbook those pics. What a riot!

*emmy said...

Okay, that was so fun to look through. I didn't know you were a mustache picture collector! How fun!

P.S
Wow, you have become quite he popular blogger, just look at all your readers!! I'm lucky if I get 5 comments!