Monday, September 15, 2008

100!!

This is it. Post 100!
And you are here to witness it, thank you, you rock!

I wanted to make sure this was a good post, a fine post, a post that made a difference and changed the world, but that's not going to happen, at least not today. So I will settle for a post that makes you think, gets you wondering or helps you see another point of view....
Yeah, not feeling that either.


I am at a loss. Too much pressure I suppose. Ask me for a list of things I need in general during the year, I could write it for you, but ask me around my birthday or Christmas, and I slightly panic and stumble out the word,"nothing". Yet, in college I could churn out a fabulously written paper at the last minute, if I knew my subject matter and had all my notes lines up, which I always did. And here in lies the problem I suppose. I only figured out that 100! was about to arrive at the end of post 97. I glanced over and low and behold the number 97 sat there being all happy and 97ish. Well what do you know...and I just used my last great draft.

You know what will happen, right? Tomorrow....wait, that's my Ten On Tuesday day Links ..okay, Wens, no, that's "Works For Me Wens", hosted by Shannon...okay Thursday..no wait, "Fro Me To You" By Kristen...Shoot, FRIDAY?...FRIDAY! I will get some fantastic blog idea and be ready for my 100, except then it will be 104, and no big whoop.

Oh well.
I will plan now for 200, it'll be good I tell ya, it will be fabulous!!

3 comments:

Misty said...

:) this was cute...

Laura@Storytellin' Mama said...

Funny!!

Congratulations on 100!!

Thany said...

I'll still be here!