Friday, August 15, 2008

A Vote For Summer

Jenni over at One Thing has a photo entered into the Summer contest at 5 Minutes For Moms. I urge you to head over and vote, and while I really love her entry,...alot,...and I want to sway you towards hers, I will say, vote honestly. Her entry is number 5, with the girl high in the sky on the swing.

I think her entry is so beautiful and captures a pure essence of summer. It is also crisp, well framed and doesn't look digitally messed with like a few other entries (which I don't particularly like, maybe you do). I also liked one other entry nearly as much, I wish I could vote for both.

So head over and vote, I believe it is over August 29th.

2 comments:

*emmy said...

Those are all beautiful pictures. I viewed them all and made my selection, and voted for number......five! Indeed this is a lovely picture.

Jenni said...

Aw, Crayl, thank you so much for the boost...I didn't know you'd done it until just now; that makes me smile. ((((HUGS))))