Monday, August 18, 2008

Ten On Tuesday, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Ten I am thankful for MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Not completely in order, but somewhat.

1. My Man, my fabulous, hard working, sweetie.
2. Michelle & Michelle. They are both such amazing people, and really good friends.
3. Mom, I love my mom. I love being a mom.
4. Miracles, who isn't thankful for those?
5. Manicotti, Thany's is especially good.
6. Melon; Water, Musk, Honeydew...mmmmmmm.
7. Marriage
8. Malarkey, what a fabulous word!! Much more dignified than "crap"."Don't give me any of your malarkey!"
9. Macaroni and Cheese(homemade). Macaroni is a perfect item to hold up cheese.
10. Mail. I received blessings in the mail today. That was good, but anything in the mail is fun! A letter, a card, a postcard from a faraway place. Email is great, but nothing beats a snail mail letter.





Please join me in being thankful. Create your TEN on Tuesday list and link below. It would be great if you tried out all M words! Thankfulness is healing and uplifting. Join us!

9 comments:

marky said...

Always fun!

Dena said...

I'll do mine in a moment, but first, what is 'Musk' melon???

Crayl said...

Every time you eat a Cantaloupe you are eating a "Musk" melon. Cantaloupe is actually completely different, kinda like the Buffalo/Bison problem.

Dena said...

Thanks for the info, you have such a wealth of knowledge, it amazes me!

MomOfDudes said...

I try to always use different words than yours.

I Love being a Mom and that's not Malarky

Love you
Troy

jennifer said...

OK. I have to admit I had a Newhart moment with Michelle and Michelle... "This is my brother Daryl and my other brother Daryl."

And THAT is just how my mind works.

MALARKY! Fabulous word. I agree.

Jen

Amy said...

I forgot to read every one elses before I made mine.. so there are some duplicates... :) Love you M list :)

*emmy said...

I love mail too! As in REAL mail. The kind that someone took the time to first of all think of you. Find a card for you. Find a pen. Sit down and *gasp* write and note. It is always so special to recieve something like that in the mail....I totally agree, MAIL is great M.

Mrs. Carol said...

Macaroni and Cheese has to be the Kraft deluxe kind with the squeezy cheese.