Ten I am thankful for MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Not completely in order, but somewhat.
1. My Man, my fabulous, hard working, sweetie.
2. Michelle & Michelle. They are both such amazing people, and really good friends.
3. Mom, I love my mom. I love being a mom.
4. Miracles, who isn't thankful for those?
5. Manicotti, Thany's is especially good.
6. Melon; Water, Musk, Honeydew...mmmmmmm.
8. Malarkey, what a fabulous word!! Much more dignified than "crap"."Don't give me any of your malarkey!"
9. Macaroni and Cheese(homemade). Macaroni is a perfect item to hold up cheese.
10. Mail. I received blessings in the mail today. That was good, but anything in the mail is fun! A letter, a card, a postcard from a faraway place. Email is great, but nothing beats a snail mail letter.
Please join me in being thankful. Create your TEN on Tuesday list and link below. It would be great if you tried out all M words! Thankfulness is healing and uplifting. Join us!